Winter has come and it's only two weeks till Christmas, so it's time to crack out the gift guides! The first guide is going to be a mix of premium-to-luxury wellness, beauty and lifestyle presents. I've tried my best to track down the best gifts to give and receive, because it's the most wonderful time of the year after all. *cue Christmas jingles*
FOR THE MAKEUP LOVER
As a beauty lover and makeup hoarder, I know the struggle of finding a gift for a fellow addict. That being said, I think this year brands have definitely stepped up their game and launched great products, as well as irresistible Christmas gift sets. Christmas makeup palettes, limited edition lip kits and special brush sets are safe choice for any beauty affectionado.
- NARS Mind Game Mini Velvet Lip Glide Coffret (Limited Edition) via Space NK – £32
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Spotlight Essentials via Boots – £44
- Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Palette in Soft Shock via Cult Beauty & Net-a-Porter – £34
- High Definition Brow Essentials in Vamp via Lookfantastic – £49
- High Definition Lip Essentials via Lookfantastic – £29
FOR THE ONE WHO
Whilst Christmas is fun and makes me feel all fuzzy, it's certainly one of the most stressful times of the year. Finding the right gifts, family commitments – fellow-Asians will know what I'm on about – and having the right outfit for the right occasion definitely crank up my stress dial ever so slightly. So giving a gift that just brings that extra layer of TLC will surely be a plus in everyone's books.
- This Works Dream To Sleep via Space NK – £30
- Liz Earle The Winter Icon Cleanse & Polish via Liz Earle – £23
- Margaret Dabbs Fabulous Christmas Cracker via Feel Unique – £25
- REN Neroli Bath & Shower Duo via REN – £29
FOR THE ONE WHO IS EXTRA SPECIAL
We've all got that one person who we'd willingly get the moon for, but since the latter isn't really feasible, we can go that extra mile by splurging a little bit more cash. Think candles, niche fragrances, Selfridges – just give me everything please – or a wine subscription box. Yes, you read that right: a wine subscription box. Every vino lover's dream.
- Skandinavisk KOTO Candle via John Lewis – £29
- Garmence Wine Box Subscription via Garmence – from £35
- Dom Pérignon P2 1998 via Selfridges – £310
- Le Labo LYS41 Fragrance via Liberty London – £165
- Selfridges Gift Card via Selfridges – up to £1000
I've finally joined the Snapchat bandwagon! Follow me (wngyee) for real-time, real life snaps of food, randomness, life and beauty.