How exciting, an all new MAC collection! This collection is inspired by the outer space, and it shows in the design and look of it’s products. The colors are amazing, and the Mineralize Skin Finishes, blushes and eyeshadows just look to die for! Did I mention that the lipsticks are gorgeous as well? Its shades are consisting from pink, peachy and nude tones – great for summers!
It consists of 9 Mineralize Eye Shadows, 4 Mineralize Skinfinish, 4 Mineralize Blushes, 5 Lipsticks, 5 Cremesheen Glass and a False Lashes Mascara. As for skincare, they launch the Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser, Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel and Moisture Eye Cream.
Something I’m really looking forward to try from their skincare is the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, which gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin for a radiant look, which will the only limited edition product from their skincare products.
I hope you’ll be as sold as I was when I saw the entire collection (below). Enjoy!
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skinfinish €27,50
- Earthshine – Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
- Light Year – Peach pink with gold shimmer
- Star Wonder – Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Center of the Universe – Coral with gold shimmer
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Blush €23,50
- Solar Ray – Peach and gold melange
- Ring of Saturn – Terracotta and gold melange
- Stratus – Amethyst and golden brown melange
- Supernova – Magenta and burnt gold melange
MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Eyeshadow €19,50
- Aurora – Peach, green, and brown melange (Frost)
- Magnetic Attraction – Orange, pink and gold melange (Frost)
- Neo Nebula – Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange (Frost)
- Universal Appeal – Gold, bronze and violet melange (Frost)
- Invincible Light – Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange (Frost)
- Earthly – Beige, peach and cool brown melange (Frost)
- Water – Yellow, lime green and blue melange (Frost)
- Bright Moon – Grey, silver and icy green melange (Frost)
- Sky – Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange (Frost)
MAC Heavenly Creature Cremesheen Glass €21
- Celestial Kiss – Pale cool peach
- Strictly Plutonic – Mid-tone pink brown
- Meteoric – Mid-tone vibrant coral
- Astral – Bright yellow pink
- Galaxy Rose – Mid-tone violet pink
MAC Heavenly Creature Lipstick – €18
- Pleasureseeker – Creamy peach (Glaze)
- Cut a Caper – Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre)
- Venus – Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
- Fire Sign – Red-pink (Lustre)
- Cusp of Dawn – Beige pink (Lustre)
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser – €23,50
- MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator – €28,50
- MAC False Lashes Mascara
I’ve seen many MAC collections come and past, but this one is seriously one of my most anticipated MAC collections and will definitely be picking some things up;-) I’m eyeing the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Cremesheen Glass in Galaxy Rose and will definitely pick up a blush and a MSF!
As expected from MAC this will be a limited edition collection, and will be launched 7 July 2012 in the Netherlands, 5 July in the States and the UK. Stoked!
What do you think about this collection and are you planning to get some things?