And yes, here it is… the long awaited French pharmacy haul post. I wanted to post this as soon as I settled in Paris, but it took a bit longer than I expected to fit myself in the city, its surroundings and just to get my life together. Uni has started, am here now for 3 weeks already – time flies! But enough of the rambling, and off we go to the real deal;-)
I kinda went a teeny tiny bit crazy at the pharmacy. I went to the one at Rue du Four that Lisa Eldrige has raved about, and honestly, I love it! I’ve been to several pharmacies before going to this one, but their range of products and prices are the best. As you can see in the picture, I kinda got a load of products. I already started using some when I took the picture, hence why some do look used – oops! I forgot to add the other bottle of Bioderma, two Caudalie eau de Beauté sprays (a.k.a. beauty elixir) and a Caudalie grape toner (which I use in the evening). Will not put a review up per product in this post, as it will take a looooooong time then, and I haven’t used all products. Have to be honest, the ones I did try, I’m very impressed!
Products from left to right
- Roger & Gallet – Green Tea Soap
- PHYTO – Clarifying Shampoo
- TAAJ Himalaya – Miscellar Water (make up remover)
- MARVIS – Whitening Toothpaste
- LIERAC – Diopticalm (depuffing eye cream/serum)
- MAVALA – Double-Lash Serum
- Bioderma – Créaline H2O Miscellar Water
- Embryolisse – Lait Crème
- NUXE – Rêve du Miel Hand Moisturizer
- NUXE – Rêve du Miel Chapstick
- Bioderma – Créaline H2O Deodorant
- PHYTO – Shampoo for Oily Scalp
Not included in the picture
- Caudalie – eau de Beauté (30ml and 100ml)
- Caudalie – Toning Lotion
- Anne Peraud – Rose Soap
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer
- “Organic” Cottonbuds
And this was my haul from the pharmacy. Have been using a selection of the products for a while now, and might even post some reviews about them.
Let me know if you’d like to read a review from, and of which products!