I’ve been tagged by the lovely Mel, and decided to tag-along ;-). Most of the time I’m way too lazy, or uninspired to think of questions to ask you, and it’s way to difficult to decide on who to tag. But as I rather liked the questions Mel asked, I decided to give it a go. The rules of this tag are that you have to answer the 11 question the tagger askes, set 11 questions for those that you’re tagging, and mention the blogger who tagged you.
1. What are your morning and evening skincare routines?
In the morning I wash my face with cold water, spritz on some Melvita Rose Water Toner. Put on my Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Cream, Estée Lauder Idealist serum, and then my daytime moisturizer, which varies a bit. Either Embriolysse, Kenzoki, or La Roche-Posay.
In the evenings it’s not much different. I wet my face with cold water, wash it with Gamila’s Secret Cleansing Bar (Original), spritz on some Melvita Rose Water Toner, apply Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Cream, apply either Estée Lauder Idealist serum or the Advanced Night Repair. For moisturizers I take either the same ones mentioned in my morning routine, or I apply an oil instead.
2. What’s your favourite skincare product and why?
That is such a hard, and impossible question to ask a beauty-junkie.
3. Name three products you just couldn’t live without.
Concealer, lip/cheek stain, and eyebrow fix. My skin is getting better, and better so I’ve been putting on a base which is less heavy. A good concealer helps a lot already. The lip/cheek stains are the best products ever, I love multitask products, and they just stay on for a long time! My current favorite is Benefit’s Benetint. And as for the eyebrow fix, I just have major struggles with my eyebrow shape, so adding a bit of eyebrow fix (e.g. Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel) creates a much more refined look.
4. What do you enjoy doing besides blogging?
Eh… obviously shopping! And I’m a peoples person, so I love to hang out with friends, family. And not to forget that I love to watch series (be it life wasting reality shows, or good series), and read a good book!
5. What are your ambitions in life?
To become happy, and successful. Hopefully I’ll be able to continue working in the beauty industry for ever. My biggest dream is to work in the communication/PR department for a great beauty maison, or beauty/fashion magazine.
6. What do you hope 2013 will bring?
Lots of joy, happiness, new friends, and just a great time!
7. What’s on your wish list at the moment?
A lot honestly… On top of my beauty wish list at the moment are the Real Techniques brushes, and the Dr. Jart + BB cream. As for fashion, if I have to pick one item… it’ll be the Balenciaga City bag. It’s immensely pricey, but the quality of the bag is amazing, the shape is great. It’s very versatile, has a shoulder strap, and would be big enough to carry my daily essentials.
8. What is your favourite high-street shop?
Most definitely ZARA, though lately I’ve found some lovely items at MANGO too.
10. What nail polish are you wearing at present?
Herôme Natural Nail Whitener
11. What do you do for a living?
I’m a student at the moment, so nothing special. I will be doing an internship soon (in London), which is in a boutique PR agency, specialized in beauty/fashion/lifestyle. My perfect fit!
My questions for you:
1. How long have you been blogging, and why?
2. What is your biggest fashion no-no?
3. What is on top of your wish list at the moment?
4. If you could only pick 3 make up products you could use for the rest of your life, what would those be?
5. Who is your biggest icon (regarding in fashion/beauty), and why?
6. What is your must-have hair care product (if you have one – if not: why don’t you have one?!)
7. What is your biggest dream?
8. Who do you look up to?
9. What is your favorite snack?
10. What achievement are you most proud of?
11. What is something you’ve regretted not doing?
Tag-along dolls, tag-along!